11.12.2007

I'm B-A-C-K

Wow, I had no idea it had been so long since my last post. Sheesh. Sorry faithful readers (all three of you :-]).

A lot has happened since last I posted a post in blog-land. I've turned another year older, started the process of learning to make wine (mentored by my friend and wine maker extraordinaire, John - aka Ratatouille), painted the exterior of my house, started repainting/decorating a guest/meditation room in our house, spent a long weekend with my beautiful bride and some precious friends in a beach house on the Oregon coast, and booked a reservation for a condo in Fiji for next year.

So, while I haven't been blogging, I haven't exactly been sloughing off either. I am having so much fun! Oh, yeah, and I work too - and it isn't always fun, but I am usually able to have a laugh or two at work - often at my own expense - because I find that laughter truly is the best medicine.

So I'm not going to get all thoughtful and deep in this post. I just wanted to get myself back on track to start writing again...sort of ease myself back into writing shape, if you will.

And I promise I won't take so long before the next post...I promise.

6 comments:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Welcome back, you've been missed!

EM said...

Hey there! We've missed you! I'm glad to see you back in blog land!

Jen(n) said...

yeah... I'm glad you're back!

Jen(n) said...

and I quote...


And I promise I won't take so long before the next post...I promise

hmmm...

:0)

Nadine said...

You've been gone so long, I've stopped checking. I'm glad you're back.

Shadraq said...

Does your wife know you are kissing a blond chick on the beach???