7.07.2007

Finis!

Wow! It's finally done! We put the last, finishing touch on my mom & dad's bathroom today. Project complete. Boy, does it feel good to have finished. As promised, here are the pix. Please forgive the quality. We forgot to take the good camera (again), so these were taken with a camera phone.

Virtually everything is new except the toilet, which you probably don't want to see anyway, the mirror, and the vanity cabinet. :) Since the pix will tell the story better than I, I'll let them do the talking.



The Shower, which was the whole point of starting this project.

































And, yes, that really is a lot of tile. Way more work than I had counted on, that's for sure. But I am pleased with the way it turned out, overall. Of course, every time I walk in I see the flaws, but it's functional, clean, new and my parents are thrilled so I am happy with it.

On to my own house where we are freshening the paint in a couple of rooms and on the exterior to get it ready to sell. When? Who knows. If we got a ridiculously high offer on it, I would move tomorrow. :)

Peace!

5 comments:

Nadine said...

Great job. Isn't nice to have it done. I can see why it took so long - that's a lot of tile, but it all looks great.

Jen(n) said...

i love the tile

a woman who is said...

Man oh man, that is a lot of tile!
Boy I hope you have a great vacation planned!

a woman who is said...

Forgot to mention,it looks really lovely.

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Wow, you gys do great work! You parents are blessed to have a son like you!

Z