4.13.2008

Oh my...

I can't believe I've been so remiss! I've had every intention of updating my blog on a regular basis, at least weekly since Easter. April 13 is here and I've written nary a word to my faithful readers. (I've heard through the grapevine that someone other than my friends Tom & Nadine and my wife actually read my blog...joy!) For those of you I affectionately call "lurkers," you know who you are...reading but leaving no comments...I want to clear up a misconception. You do not have to have a Blogger account to leave a comment on my blog. You are more than welcome to post a comment and you don't have to create an account. There...don't you feel better!

I was so inspired with the sunny, beautiful weather this weekend. For those of you still enduring nasty weather - I am sorry. I am truly am. At the same time I am extremely grateful for a couple of near-80 degree days with bright sunshine and few clouds. Ah....And, yes I had the top down whenever possible.

Hmmm....I've got too many thoughts wrestling for supremacy in my head. I am not sure how to organize or record them so, for now I am going to sign off to just that. I'll be back...eventually. ;-)

1 comment:

Jen(n) said...

Yay for nice weather!!! It is always nice when winter starts to leave and spring is finally here!!