3.04.2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged, as have most of the people I know, whose blogs I could tag. Hmmm...what's a fellow to do. Well, first off I misread the instructions (what man reads instructions anyway) so I didn't grab the nearest book to me, I grabbed the book I've been reading.

Dancing in the Desert by Marsha Crockett pg. 123

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been mad, so that men are without excuse" (Romans 1:20).
God in me. When I sense God in me, I have the power to change my outlook on ordinarily frustrating circumstances--like when I am dealing with people who are habitually late.


I haven't tagged anyone so I'm a big party pooper, I guess. But it's late, I'm tired and now I am going to bed. :)

Blessings to all the taggers!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

I've done this one. You made me laugh about men reading instructions.

Nadine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.