5.22.2006

Don't Ya Know...

Don't ya know, that things are rarely as easy as you think they're going to be. For instance, I really just wanted to add a commentary to a friend's blog, but guest commentaries aren't allowed on her blog so I had to create a user name and a blog of my own. Just to encourage a friend on her new blog. This is all your fault Nadine! :)

I had been considering this whole blog business since Nadine's hubby, my friend Tom started writing. I've so enjoyed the insights in his thinking that now I'm reading his posts nearly every day. I'm becoming a Tom-ite! (Gotcha! LOL!)

Anyway this post is really just filler to get my page up and running. When I have something profound to say, I'll post. Hmmm...maybe I'll just post anyway so goofy, profound...it's all good and fair game on this page.

Laters...

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Now it's my turn to encourage. You go for it! I love you too man, ya because your one of my "peeps." Can't wait to read what you come up with.
Love ya,
Nadine

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»